We’re not just software, we’re an extension of your team.
Its not just the software that our customers love, it’s our team. We think they’re pretty great, too.
Working with SimpleVMS means getting best-in-class support from a group of folks that are excited about our tool and really care about our customers and vendors.
With an average customer response time of five minutes or less during regular business hours, and a prompt response to after hours support calls, our Cincinnati, OH based team is ready to support all your vendor management needs.
Support team is located in Cincinnati, OH.
Average response time of five minutes or less.
Hands on implementation, support and customizations.
Don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our clients and vendors say:
“SimpleVMS is great to work with. Their support team is very responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable.”
Delilah, Implementation Specialist
“The SimpleVMS system is easy to use and their customer support is very good.”
Jeff, Sr. Business Development Manager
“Dependable customer service is essential, and SimpleVMS delivers. Their implementation team is outstanding and continuously follows up until my clients are comfortable with the system. After go-live, their support team is always available via phone or prompt email response.”
Want to be a part of the SimpleVMS team?
We are always looking for awesome talent!
If you’d like to be a part of an amazing team that makes a big difference for our clients and vendors, you’ve come to the right place. We work hard, but we have fun doing it!
Connect with us today to learn more about the opportunities we have available.
If asked to describe yourself, you’d say that you exude strong interpersonal skills, you have a passion for selling and have the ability to cultivate a raving fan base of customers and partners and have a consistent track record of crushing your goals. If this is you, keep reading to find out more!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work with clients providing a consultative approach to understand their unique hiring needs and strategies.
- Work with our marketing team to strategize on marketing campaigns
- Meet with existing and prospective clients to learn more about their business, culture and recruiting/staffing efforts.
- Execute successful sales strategy encouraging prospective clients and vendors to utilize our software.
- Close new business and achieve profitable sales growth objectives.
- Partner with the client’s HR team throughout the lifecycle of the client partnership.
- Qualify and set strategies that align with our fulfillment solutions.
- Develop and maintain a high technical competency for our software and solutions.
- Collaborate with all team members to provide valuable contributions and insights.
- Use Hubspot to capture and manage information regarding the sales process and customers.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Outside sales experience in recruiting/staffing industry, with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed quota.
- OR – 3+ years of experience as a recruiter and you are looking to take your career to the next level
- Drive to succeed and grow your career along with our exciting organization.
- Strategic thinker that appropriately considers clients best interest by providing your expertise in recruiting strategies, facts, and competitive landscape with credible recruiting solutions.
- Strong prospecting skills – confident to make cold calls, ask for referrals, and seek new leads.
- Ability to grow and cultivate circles of influence.
- Listens and builds effective relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical acumen.
- Strong sales planning and presentation skills.
- Goal oriented and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Friendly, can-do attitude.
- Professional attitude with the ability to connect with decision makers and make a great first impression.
- Fast learner.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time.
Interested in applying ? Send us your info and we’ll get back with you.