Vendor Management System - Key Features
- Simple to use - minimal learning curve and maximum efficiencies
- Flexible and adaptable to your processes - not an off-the-shelf product
- SaaS solution - no need for server or software installations
- Mobile web browser compatible - let's you be in control while on the go
- Vendor-neutral procurement - all approved vendors receive the requisitions simultaneously
- Vendor-paid model (VPM) - user fee is deducted from each vendor's invoice to cover the cost of the system
- Job posting - create job postings using pre-approved templates and submit automatically to multiple vendors
- Candidate screening - improved screening through scheduled interviews and tracking of interview notes/results
- Streamline vendor interactions - communicate with multiple vendors in one single place with a click of a button
- New employee integration and compliance task - create tasks and checklists so that requirements are completed prior to employees start date (i.e. background checks, drug screening, etc.)
- Time and expense tracking with online approvals - reduces paper work and provides audit trail
- Consolidated invoicing and payment settlement - simplifies your Accounts Payable with one invoice that covers multiple vendors/contract employees
- Customized reporting and analytics - full visibility across financial, compliance and vendor performance measures
- Integrated vendor management - compare vendor performances and determine which vendors are supplying the best employees
Ask yourself some fundamental questions:
- How many staffing vendors do you utilize to source your contract labor force?
- Do you struggle to fill vacancies on time?
- Who are your best-in-class vendors?